Thursday 21 April 2011

Round Button holes

Yes, we do often find, that buttons have round holes and so that is why we choose to focus on the ones with square holes...although in truth, we never actually speak about the holes of buttons at all... it is, more of a reference, a something we notice... when we see it falling off our favourite coat, and we notice the holes when indeed a needle needs to ender it it reattach it to our clothes...

But enough about the buttons. I have not come to talk on buttons... I have come to write... but in truth if buttons were the topic of my writing, I'd still - no doubt - be writing... or rather typing...

I really don't feel like doing anything... kinda like Bruno mars... I wanna stay in my bed... although I'm kinda at the computer and on Facebook,,, and this blog....so, I want to be like Bruno mars... and yet I cannot bring myself to leave the screen!!!!!!!.... why is technology so addictive, the strange part is, I don't even talk to anyone on FB I kinda just update my status, it's like a place for me to talk to myself with others observing me and not having them diagnosing me with schizophrenia...
but we all do that, we all talk to ourselves, not out loud and not as direct conversation, but we think, we create scenarios we write our thoughts down on FB and on Blogs and we want the world to see what we are thinking because we think it's important enough for people to see, and sometimes they read it and comment and other times they just watch it and say nothing... that there is you, talking to yourself.... JUST SAYING... and no one at the end of the day cares quite as much about those thoughts as we do... but we care and so it comes out and that is what counts our thoughts are heard even if it's full awesomness only reaches one person - the person who wrote the them :D...

and so I sit here, reluctant to actually lay in my bed... but still I sit and still I write/type... because even if no one reads my rambling thoughts even if I am speaking to myself... I am speaking... and I am at least... still thinking...


so this is ButtonGirl just popping in.... and now falling off this coat - Peace  

No comments:

Post a Comment