Saturday 30 April 2011

Are you crazy when you think your actually sane????

I LOVE talking to psychologists... I mean they are being paid to listen to you without interrupting you AND they have to agree with you!!!....Now I don't see a psychologist personally, I have seen one a few times in my life, but right now, I find myself not needed one, on account of my awesome best friend who actually listens to me...:D   but thats not the point I'm trying to make here...

I heard the most strange thing EVER - ok it wasn't the strangest, but t was certainly,,,interesting - My younger twin brother by three minutes said that he did not want to go and speak to a shrink O_0... <--- that was my face he was all jokey and kiddingy, but I know him well enough to see that he was serious... and when I asked why he said "THEY AINT GETTING NOTHING OUTA ME!"... he made it sound like they were the FBI and they wanted to take all his dark secrets away from him... 

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!... really?...really really?... NO WAAAAY!!!!.... 

moment of me thinking of all the funny things I could say that would just be poking fun at him,,, then I thought about it... and realised how HEC-TIC that was... so, I - for like the first time - was speachless... 
I mean, what is it about us not wanting to go and see "special friends".... we feel like we're pouring our souls out to someone who we're not even sure we can trust... we are afraid that everyone will find out we're seeing a psychologist and judge us for being a crazy, but if we really think about it, its the part of trusting ourselves enough to let go of whats hurting us... of us fearing that if we talk about it, we will have to face it, whatever it could be, and we're afraid we won't be able to handle it... but hey, that's what the "special friend" is there for, they meant to help you to deal with it... before you explode into something catatonic...  wow... just a little mellow Dramatic... ok,,, it isn't for some... because that's the problem... it's not that people will find out, because they won't if you don't tell them, because talking to strangers, we find, is far easier.... it's because we cannot face ourselves. and even if you don't want to face yourself now, you will... we always do...

and now onto the more light hearted stuff! :D

I had a dream I was one of these spiky animals... xcept I looked like a person...weird [O0.]...akward moment of silence...
and I was looking amongst the tree's for a whole lot of little porcupines...  because... well I don't know why, but we were all just looking for them ok.... it was weird... 

... ever have moments like this?.... .......................................................yeah, me neither...:-/...

HAHAHAHA!...Epic FAIL!!!!! :D....


so well, this here is ButtonGirl popping in and falling off this coat....peace... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment