Friday 3 June 2011

Because...

there was indeed a man named Frank who lived a merry life, he ate a tart and drank some milk and now is out of sight...
Don't ask, just accept it... why?... because I truly do not have an answer for you as to why I typed that up, except for..."because"...

so, because...

I love this song...

so, I thought I'd share it... sometimes, all we need is a song... no words, no essays, no hugs, laughs, pictures... just a song... because music... is different... and different is always/sometimes... good...

so, this has been the shortest post...

my Farther says and I agreed that sometimes, silence is a good thing... we should not fear it... and when we speak... we shouldn't try and stress a point too much... sometimes all you need is three words....

so this is ButtonGirl Popping in....... and Falling off this coat...peace

No comments:

Post a Comment